Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Midnight In Philadelphia - Lifehouse

I know what its like to hide 
Sit in your room and break down and cry 
And all I could say was your name 
Ive had my share of pain 
But I know its made me who I am today 
So I live life with no regrets 
I live life with no regrets 
I know that you are watching me 
Somewhere over the moon 
Shouting down that you love me 
Wondering why I cant hear you 
If only for a moment 
If only in my mind 
I could go back to the beginning 
To the place I felt like a child 
I can tell you meant well by your eyes 
But a fathers intentions can be turned to lies 
Nobodys perfect I guess 
People will let you down 
I followed the leader that fell to the ground 
But you never left me alone 
You never left me alone 
I know that you are watching me 
Somewhere over the moon 
Shouting down that you love me 
Wondering why I cant hear you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the poem on your blog...It's really cool.