Everything we do is a Game its sometimes won its sometimes lost and sometimes we dont know whats the result just have to accept everything I guess hehe
by the way if u get a chance check out these tracks awesome music I heard lately thought of sharing with you 2 :)
Jesse McCartney - Leavin Usher - Love in this Club Death Cab for Cutie- I will possess your heart Semisonic - Chemistry
1 comment:
Everything we do is a Game its sometimes won its sometimes lost and sometimes we dont know whats the result just have to accept everything I guess hehe
by the way if u get a chance check out these tracks awesome music I heard lately thought of sharing with you 2 :)
Jesse McCartney - Leavin
Usher - Love in this Club
Death Cab for Cutie- I will possess your heart
Semisonic - Chemistry
~Peace~
Post a Comment