I miss having the stereo so loud in the car like I used to
I miss staring at the starry sky and feeling lighter and happier
I miss laughing at a really stupid joke, knowing it makes zero sense
I miss taking to someone till late night and still having so much to say tomorrow
I miss listening to the same song at two different ends with someone
I miss an idiotic scene from a Hindi film coming to reality
I miss being so imperfect yet having so much pride in what I have
I miss reading a book so late into the night that your eyes hurt
I miss getting the most expected things at the most unexpected moments
I miss failing so many things and still feeling like a winner all the way
I miss someone going out of the way just to make me happy
I miss a hug from a friend who says everything is gonna be alright, and it IS suddenly ok
I miss fantasizing and arguing about a really stupid concept in life
And from the things I miss in my life, I miss being myself the most…
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How about...
"I miss being positive about life"?
yeah.. that too..
gosh! u miss alot of things huh! :S
wow... makes a lot of sense... well i guess that makes two of us...
Post a Comment