think about it
When the first, ends up being the other...
take it easy osh...u might be thinkin too much...may b its not necassary to do so....just go wit it...luv ya
I believe your confused and is afraid and your torn in to two world of making decisions.....You have to figure things out!!!!Love is just the extreme of a good friendship
I know exactly what you mean. Pretty sucky, but at least you're friends. Could've bin worse...
=) Yup. It's sucky all rightIsn't it ??????????
Yea true thats wat i went through too ne. It hurts but the one who has a better understanding and patience can get through it easily
lol =)
ohhhhh......Next time make sure you call 911 before Love and Friendship collide..... :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
When the first, ends up being the other...
take it easy osh...u might be thinkin too much...may b its not necassary to do so....
just go wit it...
luv ya
I believe your confused and is afraid and your torn in to two world of making decisions.....
You have to figure things out!!!!
Love is just the extreme of a good friendship
I know exactly what you mean. Pretty sucky, but at least you're friends. Could've bin worse...
=) Yup. It's sucky all right
Isn't it ??????????
Yea true thats wat i went through too ne. It hurts but the one who has a better understanding and patience can get through it easily
lol =)
ohhhhh......
Next time make sure you call 911 before Love and Friendship collide..... :)
Post a Comment