haven't you ever wondered where this ultimate happiness in life lies.. true you can be head over heals in love with your partner, and be happy... but for how long??
i see so many people breaking up, going through rough times..
when you actually come to think of it, the buddist philosophy have anwers to all the questions.. it's amazing... and what do we know about it? almost nothing.. there's sooo much to explore and learn.
i've realised that when you follow budda's teaching life becomes much easier... less complicated.
even if attaining Nibbana is so faraway; the least we can do is... live today..the way we are supposed to live it..
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well i'm speechless... this is 1 thing i tried 2 tell & make understand all o my buddhist friends!!!!!
ppl nver seem 2 get the depth of it. they take 4 granted o e thins lord buddha hav worked 4 so hard & soooo damn long. it's a waste if u ask me. we too shud take mo use o it. very much mo!!!
respect u than eva b4.
oh no it's a very general post. nothing to do with other religions. i respect them as much.. it's just that soemtimes i wonder off if we as buddhists, know the depth of buddhism.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuu dat......
i'm impressed......... sum intellectual conversation @ last... we always argue on luv & stuff & 4get abt the real stuff...
daham, respect 2 u man! agree w u 100%. if i comment abt this longer, i wud do nothin but repeat wut evry1 else has said....
I sooo agree with you. Unfortnately, as other people have pointed out, most of us don't know much about our religion. For the most part, we're not practising Buddhists, which ain't good. In fact I've experienced how Buddha's teaching made life much easier, and all it makes me want to learn more about our religion. What's more is that since I was a broad for sooo long, it's kinda ironic that I was more knowledgeable on the subject of Buddhism than most people I knew. Shame isn't it? I mean it may solve the whole problem with the war. If only...
Post a Comment