Your heart skips a beat every time you see him.. each time you notice something new and cute.. you feel a strange sense of belonging when you are with him. god knows why. And life is so much brighter for a moment…
You cannot help what you feel and I hate it when that happens. Something’s just not right. Unjustified. At the other end he sees nothing more than a “one way” friendship taking you for granted. Even “pride” comes in second! What a strange world!
How could I possibly think it’s love? It’s infatuation indeed. Cos it’s immature. love isn’t momentarily.. no way.
Most importantly… he belongs to someone else.. heart just doesn’t seem to get the simple logic. Why? Tell me why?
Friday, November 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really?! Who... Do I know the guy?
hello osh, i reah your blog about l and I . well you know something osh,our hearts are really cruel sometimes. believe me i had the same problem once and my friends took it as a joke and teased me. and tat gals bf tried to hit me too. infacuation and love are close realtives i think.only thing tat seperates tat is u can get love from another person but infacuation u can't. so think about it my friend, don't worry u are not THE ONLY ONE
Post a Comment